Holly Day Care is a babysitter website that offers an online platform where parents/ potential parents meet with babysitters, nannies, pet sitters, housekeepers, tutors, and senior care. What I like most about the approach used by this firm is the simplified approach through which parents meet caregivers and the vise verse. A parent simply creates an account by signing up and proceeds to create a job opportunity. The job opportunity reflects on the caregiver’s side who will subsequently respond by contacting the parent. The parent chooses the most preferred caregiver among those who have applied. On the other hand, the caregivers have as well benefitted from the simplified approach of finding jobs and get hired. The caregivers are required to create an account by signing up. Afterward, they create their profile reflecting their expertise, experience, location etc. After creating an account, they will have a bunch of jobs to pick from. Payment is done via an online means, directly to the caregiver’s account. One of the interesting features of this platform is that parents can rate and review caregivers and the vise verse. This helps to promote trust and distinguish between the hardworking caregivers from the unprofessional ones. The element of trust has further been promoted by the fact that the company conducts background research on the registered caregivers.
The main objective of forming Holyday Care is to address the increasing number of challenges that parents, as well as caregivers, go through on a day-to-day basis. Some of the challenges Holyday Care seeks to address include;
- The long durations endured by parents before getting caregivers who match their requirements
- GEO location, where parents can find the nearest babysitter
- It is difficult for caregivers to get parents that match their requirements
- It is difficult to get trustworthy caregivers
- The increased payment disagreements
- The existence of fake caregivers with ill-hearted intentions
- The lack of a wide range of options when hiring caregivers
If you’re a parent you will agree that finding a caregiver, whether for your child or pet, is not easy. It might take several weeks to months to find one. The same thing applies to the caregivers. Holiday Care has done a tremendous job in its attempt to eradicate the problems mentioned above. There are several ways the website has addressed these challenges. The most identical and notable ones are addressed below;
- It provides a platform where different types of caregivers from different locations can register, approximately 345.234 nannies, babysitters, pet sitters, housekeepers, tutors & senior care. This makes it easy for parents to pick a caregiver whenever they want.
- It makes it easy for caregivers to get jobs since parents’ post the jobs any time after the jobs are reflected on the caregiver’ accounts.
- The website has alleviated the levels of trust parents have on caregivers. It conducts background research to ensure that the information about caregivers and parents is genuine.
- Parents can easily know the type of caregivers to hire and those to avoid. This is instigated by the preview option where parents can review caregivers and recommend the hardworking ones.
- The chances of having disagreements based on payments are limited if not none. This is because the platform offers a secure platform where payments are made after both parties are satisfied.
We’re also experts at finding the sweet spot between Google’s guidelines and what is commercially right for you. We have progressive theories on search as tool for retention of customers, not just for acquisition. And whatever we do, we always measure, always analyze and always innovate.